He has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises clients in the polymers and plastics, specialty and performance chemicals and basic chemicals industries. He holds additional expertise across the machinery, equipment, systems and controls sectors. In these client engagements, he specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction.
Jason earned an MBA with honors from Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BA with high honors in economics and math from Northwestern University.
- “A shock court verdict against Monsanto’s Roundup,” The Economist, August 2018, Chemicals
- “America’s chemicals industry: Cracking on ,” The Economist, April 2018, Industrial Goods & Services
- “How Private Equity Is Shifting From Cost Cutting to Growth,” Forbes.com, April 2018, Article
- “How Commercial Excellence Jump-Starts Growth in Private Equity,” Brief, March 2018
- “Why Chemical Companies Don't Need To Chase Hot Markets,” Forbes.com, February 2018, Article