Michael has more than 15 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses.
Michael helps his clients to cope with the profound changes in the healthcare sector by strengthening and expanding their core businesses. He supports clients in strategy development, M&A issues and product launches, as well as in setting up programs to increase sales effectiveness.
He holds deep expertise in strategic marketing and sales, focusing primarily in the development of marketing strategies for all phases of the product life cycle, the enhancement of sales effectiveness and pricing for new products. He also has extensive experience in a wide range of transformation programs and organization matters, both in company mergers and in market-driven adjustments of the organizational structure.
Michael has applied his consulting expertise globally with Bain, having served clients throughout North America and Europe. Because of this, he brings a global perspective and cultural affinity to his multinational healthcare clients.
He studied Business Administration at the European Business School in Oestrich-Winkel.
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2018,” Report, September 2018
- “Front Line of Healthcare Report 2016: The Shifting European Healthcare Landscape By the Numbers,” Report, September 2016
- “Departing Pharma CEOs Leave Warning Sales for Successors to Solve,” Bloomberg, September 2016, Healthcare
- “Novo Taps Veteran as CEO to Tackle Unprecedented Competition,” Bloomberg, September 2016, Healthcare
- “Shrinking Talent Pool May Bind Biotechs After Brexit,” Bloomberg, July 2016, Healthcare