Rafael Natanek is a partner in Bain & Company's London office. He is a leader in Bain's European Healthcare practice.
He has more than 15 years of consulting experience in the healthcare industry, serving clients throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the United States and Asia.
Rafael primarily works with clients in bio-pharmaceuticals, medical technology, healthcare services and private equity. He has advised clients on commercial issues including corporate strategy, digital, growth, cost improvement, organization, emerging markets and transactions and holds deep expertise in oncology, CV, diabetes and CNS. He also co-leads Bain's global launch practice, having been involved in numerous launches.
Prior to joining Bain in 2011, he worked for another global consulting firm for 10 years.
Rafael earned a Master of Science in Chemical Engineering from Lund Institute of Technology and a Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences from Lund University in Sweden.
- “Why "Episodes" Matter for Doctors,” Pharma Executive, May 2018, Article
- “The Cure for Pharma's Commercial Productivity Woes,” Brief, May 2018
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch A Success,” In Vivo, October 2017, Article
- “Bain & Co.'s Rafael Natanek on how to make your drug launch a success,” S&P Global, September 2017, Pharmaceuticals
- “How to Make Your Drug Launch a Success,” Brief, September 2017