Raymond Tsang is a partner in Bain & Company's Shanghai office. He is the co-leader of Bain's Asia-Pacific Performance Improvement practice and a sector leader in the firm's Industrial Goods & Services practice. He is also an expert in Bain's Supply Chain Management practice.
He has served clients in a wide range of industries with a focus on industrial products, automotive, technology and logistics industries. His work includes growth strategy development, M&A and performance improvement work such as supply chain management and cost reduction.
Raymond has extensive experience in supply chain management and cost reduction, and has led a number of projects including network optimization, procurement performance improvement, inventory reduction and process redesign. He is also involved in the industrial and hi-tech sectors in the Asia-Pacific region.
He earned a master’s degree in engineering management from Stanford University.
- “China's Mobility Industry Picks Up Speed,” Brief, May 2018
- “IT Marketing in China: How to Master the Channel,” Brief, January 2018
- “The Future of Car Sales Is Omnichannel,” Brief, September 2017
- “China's Truck Market: New Opportunities for Europeans,” Brief, June 2017
- “Finding the "X" Factor in Product Design,” Brief, April 2017