Will has extensive consulting experience and supports leading companies and institutional investors in buy- and sell-side due diligences, corporate strategy and growth, full potential transformations, reorganization, complexity reduction and performance improvement as well as in M&A and post-merger integration.
In addition to his work with clients, Will has been featured as a speaker on a variety of German television programs and has had his business perspectives quoted in the press.
He studied at the University of Mannheim and the Università Cattolica, Milan, and received his doctorate from the University of Mannheim.
- “Germany's banks in 2018: Faster, stronger... and more profitable?,” Brief, December 2018
- “Finding Hidden Value in a Company’s Investors,” Brief, September 2018
- “Germany’s Banks 2017,” Brief, December 2017
- “Buell’s Take: It’s a Great Time to Be German, Unless You’re a Banker,” WSJ Pro, January 2017, Banking
- “Germany’s banks 2016,” Brief, December 2016