Bob Bechek is a partner with Bain & Company, based in the firm's Boston and London offices.
Over the course of nearly 30 years at Bain, Bob has held a variety of leadership roles, including most recently as the firm's worldwide managing partner. He was named the US's highest rated CEO of 2016 according to Glassdoor's annual rankings report.
Bob has a long and successful record of helping clients with strategy and other general management challenges. He has particular depth working with significant clients across the high-tech industry and at the intersection of media and technology, but draws upon a variety of cross-industry experience as well.
Prior to joining Bain, Bob was Vice President and General Manager of AKR Robotics, Inc., a company he started in the U.S. after managing R&D for the parent company while based in Paris, France.
Bob received his MBA from Harvard Business School and a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- “Top Themes At Davos 2017 with Bob Bechek | #Davos2017,” India News Channels, janeiro 19, 2017
- “Executive Q&A: Bain's Bob Bechek,” Poets & Quants, abril 30, 2016
- “Hybrid consulting firms feed off digital fear,” The Financial Times, novembro 09, 2015
- “Deciphering Collaborative Commerce,” Brief, abril 01, 2001
- “Rebuilding Banking Piecemeal, on Web,” American Banker, maio 28, 1999, Article