David Schannon is a partner in Bain & Company's Silicon Valley office. He is one of Bain's leading Procurement experts with additional expertise in Supply Chain Management and Performance Improvement.
David has more than 13 years of consulting experience with Bain. He has applied his expertise globally, having worked in multiple geographies including the United States, Australia and China.
David has deep experience in procurement, supply chain and manufacturing working across industries, with a focus in technology, consumer products and retail. He has worked with clients on large scale cost reduction programs as well as functional organization transformations.
Prior to Bain, David earned a Masters and Bachelors in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT.
- “Digital Procurement: The Benefits Go Far Beyond Efficiency,” Supply Chain Mgmt. Review, março 06, 2019, Article
- “Solving the Mystery of Disappearing Procurement Savings,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, fevereiro 15, 2019, Article
- “Cost Inflation Is Back, Putting Supply Chains at Risk,” Brief, novembro 15, 2018
- “ALM Intelligence: Q&A with Bain & Company’s David Schannon,” Consulting Magazine, outubro 10, 2018
- “Digital Procurement: The Benefits Go Far Beyond Efficiency,” Brief, setembro 10, 2018