He has nearly 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for industry leaders.
Jason advises clients in the polymers and plastics, specialty and performance chemicals and basic chemicals industries. He holds additional expertise across the machinery, equipment, systems and controls sectors. In these client engagements, he specializes in corporate growth strategy, sales and marketing effectiveness, acquisitions and post-merger integration and cost reduction.
Jason earned an MBA with honors from Kellogg Graduate School of Management and a BA with high honors in economics and math from Northwestern University.
- “Choosing Your Next Go-to-Market Investment,” Brief, janeiro 11, 2019
- “Scaling Digital in Chemicals ,” Brief, janeiro 09, 2019
- “A shock court verdict against Monsanto’s Roundup,” The Economist, agosto 18, 2018, Chemicals
- “America’s chemicals industry: Cracking on ,” The Economist, abril 14, 2018, Advanced Manufacturing & Services
- “How Private Equity Is Shifting From Cost Cutting to Growth,” Forbes.com, abril 09, 2018, Article