He has extensive experience in the automotive industry, machinery, plant engineering and industrial production.
Jörg's consulting activities focus on cross-industry optimization of production and supply chains, including Digital Operations and Industry 4.0, as well as comprehensive transformation programs in the automotive, mechanical engineering and plant construction sectors.
Jörg studied engineering in both Germany and London. He subsequently went on to develop the concept of the "Fractal Plant" for the Fraunhofer Institute and implemented this on a practical basis in industrial projects.
In tandem, he earned his doctorate in business administration.
- “Generating Value While Restarting Your Supply Chain,” Brief, abril 24, 2020
- “Digital Operations: Don’t Depart without a Strategy,” Brief, março 18, 2020
- “Human Resources 4.0: Digitalization sweeping aside analog HR management,” Brief, janeiro 10, 2019
- “Digital or Dealership? Europe’s Truck Buyers Use Both Channels,” Snap Chart, novembro 27, 2018
- “Europe’s Truck Buyers Want EVs and Hybrids,” Snap Chart, novembro 20, 2018