He has nearly 15 years of experience in North America and India, with more than 10 years in consulting with Bain.
Satyam joined Bain's Boston office in 2005 and has advised major clients across a range of Consumer Services verticals, including Healthcare Delivery, Pharma and Financial Services.
Within Financial Services, Satyam has worked on assignments with NBFCs, Housing Finance Cos, and players in the Payments space. In addition, he has led numerous projects in the Private Equity ring-fence and has extensive experience advising clients on Customer Strategy and Commercial Due Diligence. His recent assignments include devising the growth strategy for a Payments player, re-organization in a leading NBFC and the turnaround strategy for a Healthcare Delivery leader.
Satyam contributed to Bain's Aarogya Bharat: India Healthcare Roadmap for 2025 report. He has also been published and quoted in leading business dailies.
Satyam holds an MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and is a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- “Physicians Embrace Alternative Care Delivery Models,” Snap Chart, junho 30, 2020
- “The Covid-19 Pandemic Accelerates the Need for a New Care Delivery Model,” Snap Chart, junho 15, 2020
- “Covid-19 Is Accelerating the Adoption of Healthcare’s Digital Tools,” Snap Chart, abril 23, 2020
- “A Covid-19 Action Plan for Healthcare Providers,” Brief, abril 09, 2020
- “Heeding the Call to Reinvent Healthcare Delivery,” Report, março 02, 2020