ADvantage Program Dates & Locations:
- Atlanta | June 1 – 5, 2020
- Boston | May 11 – 15, 2020
- Chicago | June 1 – 5, 2020
- Austin/Dallas/Houston (hosted in Dallas) | May 18 – 22, 2020
- New York | May 11 – 15, 2020
- San Francisco/Silicon Valley | May 18 – 22, 2020
- Toronto | May 11 – 15, 2020
- Washington, DC | June 1 – 5, 2020
- Asia-Pacific offices* (hosted in Boston) | June 1 – 5, 2020
*More details on this modified program in our FAQs
The Five Day Program Will Include:
- An introduction to the strategy consulting career
- Interactive trainings that teach you the business and leadership skills needed to solve real-world business problems
- The opportunity to tackle an important business issue for a Bain client and present your findings to management, working side-by-side with a case team
- Mentorship from a consultant who will actively coach you through solving a business problem
- Social and networking events to have fun and get to know other program participants and colleagues
- Final-round interviews for our full-time Consultant positions with start dates the following year. Interviews will take place on the last day and offer decisions will be communicated quickly.
We will cover all travel, lodging, and meal expenses for our interns, as well as an additional stipend for their time spent on our case teams.
Characteristics of an ADvantage Candidate:
- Outstanding academic performance
- Strong leadership and team skills
- Energized by solving tough problems and driving real impact
- Demonstrated interest in business and/or consulting
ADvantage is intended for candidates that are currently enrolled in an advanced degree program (JD, MD or PhD), or currently completing a postdoc or medical residency/internship. Certain non-MBA Master’s candidates with > 3 years of relevant work experience will also be considered.
Eligible candidates will be located in North America (US or Canada) and pursuing a full-time career starting in 2021.
A round of interviews are required for our ADvantage programs. Candidates should expect a mix of case and experience interviews. Those that have been selected to interview will be notified in early-mid April.
Consultant mentors will be offered to help you prepare for your interviews, but we recommend starting your own prep early so you can take full advantage of practicing with your mentor.
ADvantage interviews will take place the last weeks of April – the first weeks of May. Dates may vary by office.
The application deadline is Sunday, March 22nd, 2020 @ 11:59pm ET.
The application will go live in February and remain open until our deadline.
Before starting the application, please be prepared to upload a one - two-page business format resume and cover letter. Transcripts are not required.
Given that full-time Consultant offers will be extended to successful interns, candidates should apply to the offices/programs where they hope to start their full-time career. More details on office selection in the FAQs section.