His primary clients include major US broadband, video and voice carriers, as well as global media conglomerates and content providers. His recent engagements have spanned global and regional strategy, as well as customer experience transformation, the Net Promoter System® (NPS) and consumer commercial excellence/base management.
He has also led multiple commercial due diligences for private equity firms, focusing on the telecommunications, media and technology spheres.
Alexandre holds a Master in Management from ESCP Europe (Paris, France).
- “The Return of Churn in Telecom,” Infographic, 28.09.2021
- “Fixed-Mobile Convergence Is Ready to Take Off in the US,” Infographic, 22.06.2021
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, 24.06.2020
- “Covid-19: How Telcos Can Reset Their Customer Strategy,” Brief, 18.05.2020
- “Coronavirus: Here’s Streaming Platforms’ Path to Lasting Customer Relationships,” Brief, 09.04.2020