Eduardo Giménez is a partner in Bain & Company’s Madrid office. He is a leader in the firm’s Consumer Products and Retail practices and an active contributor to the Customer Strategy & Marketing practice.
Eduardo has more than 15 years of experience working with executives and senior management teams to address their most pressing strategic management challenges. Eduardo has particular experience in consumer goods and retail, and he leads the firm’s work in these sectors in Bain’s Madrid office. Over the course of his career, Eduardo has worked with local and multinational clients across Europe, Latin America and Africa. He has substantial expertise in marketing effectiveness, customer loyalty, complexity reduction and post-merger integration projects. Eduardo is also responsible for Bain Madrid’s active work with non-profit organizations.
Prior to joining Bain & Company in September 1999, Eduardo worked at the United Nations and the European Commission in Developing Aid and Foreign Affairs.
Eduardo earned an MBA from INSEAD and he is a graduate of Universidad Complutense de Madrid, where he received a bachelor’s degree in law.
- “Next-Generation Key Account Management,” Brief, 25.09.2019
- “Overcoming the Existential Crisis in Consumer Goods,” Brief, 07.03.2018
- “Decision-driven marketing,” Harvard Business Review, 24.06.2014 , Article
- “Growth through simplicity,” CEO Forum, 02.05.2014 , Article
- “Growth through simplicity: How the best consumer goods players are getting bigger by getting smaller,” Brief, 26.06.2013