He has more than 10 years of industry and consulting experience.
Jason advises private equity funds and other financial sponsors across the lifecycle of their deals. His work focused on strategic and operational due diligence, as well as growth strategy and performance improvement for portfolio companies. He has a particular focus on investments in healthcare, with deep expertise in provider, healthcare services, medtech and pharma services.
Prior to joining Bain, Jason worked as an analyst in the healthcare strategy group at another consulting firm and as an investor at a healthcare-focused lower middle market private equity firm.
Jason earned an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar. He also holds an AB in Economics and Government from Bowdoin College.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17.03.2021
- “Healthcare Exit Activity: Robust Capital Markets Spur a Surge of IPOs,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Medtech: Corporates Roll, but Plenty Remains Attractive for Private Equity ,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “Healthcare Exits: Private Equity Funds Dominate, but Corporates Step Up ,” Report, 08.03.2020
- “The Rise of Telemedicine and Remote Care,” Snap Chart, 14.01.2020