Dr. Klaus Neuhaus is a partner in our Advanced Manufacturing & Services practice, based in Dusseldorf. He formerly led both our global and EMEA Machinery, Paper and Metals sector and Machinery sub-sector.
Klaus supports his clients on strategy development and implementation, marketing and sales, purchasing, manufacturing and logistics, as well as R&D optimization. He has also led numerous large transformation and restructuring programs.
He holds both doctorate and undergraduate degrees in mechanical engineering, as well as a degree in business administration, from RWTH Aachen.
- “Covid-19 Catapults White Goods Makers into the Digital Future,” Brief, 14.12.2020
- “Primed for Action: The Future of Claims Management ,” Brief, 13.08.2019
- “Peak Performers: Using Business Cycles to Win in Germany, Switzerland and Austria,” Report, 07.12.2018
- “Procurement comes out of the shadows,” Financial Times, 21.11.2018
- “A Smarter Approach to Procurement,” IndustryWeek, 24.02.2017 , Article