With nearly two decades of industry and consulting experience, Marc advises clients across a range of sectors, including fast-moving consumer goods, luxury goods, apparel, retail, aviation, utilities, government, mining and private equity, drawing on his deep expertise to drive bold ideas and pragmatic solutions.
Within these spheres, Marc has led case teams and partnered with client teams to address corporate and customer strategy, organisational design, innovation and mergers and acquisitions (M&A), particularly resolving complex topics in challenging stakeholder environments. Other projects delivered include:
- Supply chain redesign
- Operating model improvements
- Capability assessment and talent management
- Marketing and communications effectiveness
- Change management and implementation
Prior to Bain, Marc worked for two other global consulting firms and the Irish government.
He earned a BA in East Asian Studies from Stanford University, an MSc in Economics and International Relations from the London School of Economics and an MBA from London Business School.
- “Fruitful Experiments in the Culture Lab,” Article, 30.08.2021
- “Giving People Hope by Reigniting Your Company Purpose,” Article, 02.09.2020
- “Covid-19 Creates a Moment of Truth for Corporate Culture,” Brief, 01.04.2020
- “Culture clash: an unseen blight for mega-mergers,” The Sunday Telegraph, 07.05.2017