Matthias Memminger is a partner in Bain & Company's Frankfurt office. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
Matthias primarily advises banks, asset and wealth management companies on strategic issues. Throughout his 24-year consulting career, he has led numerous innovation and transformation projects. In recent years, he has focused on advising large banks in Germany, Switzerland, the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia on regulatory issues and asset managers on strategic topics around business models.
Matthias holds an MBA in Quantitative Finance from the University of Chicago. He also studied political science and psychology at the University of Munich.
- “Robo Advice Has Stalled, but Wealth Technologies Still Hold Promise,” Brief, 31.07.2019
- “After the Easy Money Boom, Stark Choices for Asset Managers,” Brief, 02.07.2018
- “How Banks Can Excel in Financial Crimes Compliance,” Brief, 18.01.2018
- “To Earn Greater Loyalty, Investment Brokerages Should Think Digital,” Brief, 16.01.2018
- “You've Heard of Fintech, Get Ready for "Regtech",” American Banker, 06.09.2016 , Article