- Co-head of our Greater China Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) practices
Shu Li is the co-head of our Greater China Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT) practices, as well as a leading member of our Vector: Digital Delivery and Organization practices. He is based in Hong Kong.
Shu’s recent client engagements have involved business unit strategy, Results Delivery® and full potential transformation across industries, including consumer electronics.
He has also spent nine years advising one of the world's largest telecommunications equipment and high tech companies, whose revenue has grown ~4.5X over the period.
Shu has also served as a partner and managing director for another top firm, where he focused on the high tech and Internet sectors, and as the head of business services development for Cisco Systems.
He holds an MBA in Finance and Management from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania and a Master of International Trade from the University of International Business and Economics.
Apart from work, Shu is a part-time graduate school advisor for students at the University of International Business and Economics.
- “China Internet Report,” Report, 26.03.2021
- “Preparing for US-China Decoupling,” Industry Week, 09.11.2020
- “US and China: The Decoupling Accelerates,” Report, 14.10.2020
- “The Asian Tech Industry’s Coronavirus Response: Now and the Future,” Brief, 17.03.2020
- “How Will the Coronavirus Affect Mobile Phone Supply Chains?,” Snap Chart, 12.03.2020