WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:
Bain's part-time assistant (PTA) is a six-month program designed for students with a strong interest in the management consulting industry. During the internship, you’ll make an impact from day one and be set on a global career path that will maximize your future career potential.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Accumulate basic consulting experience such as research, interviews, and basic data analysis by participating in actual project operation or customer development with project leaders
- Improve consulting skills with our unparalleled career development and training programs
- Candidates that are selected to participate in our program will also receive opportunity for early consideration and interviews for our summer internship and full-time consultant positions
- Undergraduate or graduate students who graduated in/after 2024 and beyond
- Fluency in English and Mandarin
- Good communication skills, proactive and able to work under pressure
- High sense of responsibility and professional ethics
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Guaranteed at least 2 working days per week
WHAT MAKES US A GREAT PLACE TO WORK
We are proud to be consistently recognized as one of the world's best places to work, a champion of diversity and a model of social responsibility. We are currently ranked the #1 consulting firm on Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work list, and we have maintained a spot in the top four on Glassdoor's list for the last 13 years. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally. We are publicly recognized by external parties such as Fortune, Vault, Mogul, Working Mother, Glassdoor and the Human Rights Campaign for being a great place to work for diversity and inclusion, women, LGBTQ and parents.