Andre James is a partner in Bain & Company's Los Angeles office. He leads Bain's Media and Entertainment practice both globally and in the Americas.
Andre has worked across most sectors in the media and entertainment industry including TV, film, video games, music, location-based entertainment, sports and consumer published media. He has supported clients on issues of growth, operations, M&A/PMI and organizational design, and has worked with media and entertainment clients in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Andre has focused much of the last decade on helping clients address the topic of digital, both taking advantage of the opportunities and grappling with the disruptions.
Andre earned an MBA from the Wharton School and a JD from the University of Pennsylvania's School of Law. He is a licensed attorney in the state of California. Andre is an alumnus of UCLA, where he received a Bachelor of Arts in business economics, graduating magna cum laude and as a member of Phi Beta Kappa.
- “In Video, Scale M&A Matters More Than Ever ,” M&A Report, febrero 16, 2021, Report
- “What If Sports Fans Cut the Cord?,” Brief, octubre 13, 2020
- “Don’t Burst the Bubble: How to Keep Video Audiences Streaming after Covid-19,” Infographic, junio 24, 2020
- “How Location-Based Entertainment Companies Can Rebound from the Covid-19 Crisis,” Brief, abril 30, 2020
- “Coronavirus: Here’s Streaming Platforms’ Path to Lasting Customer Relationships,” Brief, abril 09, 2020