- Leader of Information Technology, Agile and Results Delivery practices in South America
Bernardo Sebastião is a Partner at Bain & Company in the São Paulo office. He joined Bain in 2006 and has more than 13 years of experience in management consulting.
Bernardo has worked with top management of large national and multinational groups in several industries such as financial services, telecommunications & media, technology, retail, healthcare and private equity.
Bernardo has led engagements addressing business unit strategy, corporate strategy, adjacency strategy, emerging market strategy, M&A, due diligence, performance improvement, results delivery®, organizational redesign and information technology.
Prior to joining Bain, he worked for 2 years at Mckinsey & Company in Portugal, where Bernardo earned experience in Financial Services developing marketing and regulatory studies, in Healthcare working in a cost rationalization program and in Power Supply being engaged in a strategy case.
Bernardo graduated in Economics from the Universidade Nova de Lisboa (Portugal). He holds a Finance course from LSE (UK) and studied at the Univesitat Autònoma de Barcelona (Spain) in an exchange program. He holds an MBA from Insead (Singapore).
He is fluent in Portuguese, English and Spanish.
- “Digital Attacker Banks’ Time Has Come,” Brief, diciembre 10, 2020
- “Doing Agile Right – 2nd Episode: Agile Processes and technology,” Webinar, septiembre 11, 2020
- “Procesos y tecnología ágiles,” Webinar, agosto 11, 2020
- “Escalada Ágil,” Webinar, agosto 04, 2020