David Gunn is a partner in the London office of Bain & Company. He is an expert in Bain's Financial Services practice.
He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
David advises clients across a wide range of financial services topics. He has a particular focus on payments but also works across wealth management, banking and insurance.
Prior to joining Bain in 2005, David worked for Lloyds TSB, running their credit cards strategy and product development function. He previously worked for a start-up credit card company, having begun his career with Mitchell Madison Group.
David earned an MEng in Manufacturing Engineering from Cambridge University.
- “Bain’s David Gunn: Solving Banking’s Centuries-Old Problems,” Finextra.com, octubre 10, 2016, Banking
- “What Big Banks Can Learn From Bitcoin's Technology,” Forbes.com, septiembre 09, 2016, Article
- “Sistemas De Pago,” Brief, junio 13, 2016
- “Distributed Ledgers in Payments: Beyond the Bitcoin Hype,” Brief, junio 12, 2016
- “Five Imperatives for Navigating Turbulence in the Payments Ecosystem,” Brief, septiembre 02, 2015