Emmet has worked across the full real estate value chain, spanning sectors including office, retail and residential. He has led work for various real estate investors, occupiers and services clients, with key projects encompassing strategy, operating model, cost transformation, revenue management and pricing.
He has also led engagements across the chemicals, mining, industrial equipment and chemical distribution spheres.
Apart from his client work, Emmet is actively involved in recruiting, having previously led our undergraduate recruiting program across the Midwest for 10 years.
Prior to joining the firm in 2004, he worked for both a fixed income arbitrage hedge fund and a technology consultancy.
He holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and bachelor’s degrees in economics and computer science from Vassar College.
- “The Great Retooling for Sustainability Is a Huge Opportunity in Machinery,” Global Machinery & Equipment Report, mayo 02, 2022, Report
- “Accelerate Your Company’s Carbon Transition Journey,” Infographic, agosto 16, 2021
- “Beyond COP26: An Action Plan for CEOs ,” Brief, marzo 01, 2021
- “When Less Carbon Means More Growth,” Brief, marzo 01, 2021
- “How Commercial Real Estate Owners Can Respond to Covid-19,” Infographic, mayo 20, 2020