Arpan Sheth is a partner in, and the office head of, our Bengaluru office. He leads our Asia-Pacific Technology, Vector and Advanced Analytics practices, as well as our India Private Equity and Alternative Investor practice.
Arpan has been part of our New York, Sydney and India leadership teams throughout his tenure.
He has more than 25 years of consulting experience in the tech industry, working with both buyers and suppliers of enterprise technology products and services. Additionally, Arpan is highly engaged with Bain India's Falcon program, which partners with local start-ups at various stages, as well as their investors.
Prior to joining the firm in 2003, Arpan was a vice president of a startup e-commerce enabler firm, where he led efforts to build the e-commerce and omnichannel capabilities of leading retailers and brand owners.
Arpan earned an MBA from the Darden School of Business, as well as a BS in electrical engineering, both from the University of Virginia.
- “Unlocking the Future of Commerce in India,” Report, diciembre 09, 2020
- “India SaaS Report 2020,” Report, diciembre 01, 2020
- “How Brand Owners Can Accelerate via E-Commerce in a Covid-19 World,” Webinar, julio 10, 2020
- “How India Shops Online,” Report, junio 16, 2020
- “India Private Equity Report 2020,” Report, mayo 13, 2020