Having lived and worked in the Americas, EMEA and Asia, Kevin brings a broad international perspective and has more than 20 years of engineering management, tech industry and consulting experience, which has enabled a strong track record of delivering tangible results for Bain's clients.
Kevin has worked with clients in variety of industries, including semiconductors, wireless communications, enterprise hardware, broadcast media, consumer electronics and hardgoods manufacturing, among others. His projects have spanned a wide range of business issues, including growth strategy, cost and complexity reduction, sales force effectiveness, strategic due diligence, procurement, supply chain management, post-merger integration and organizational effectiveness.
Prior to joining Bain in 2003, Kevin worked for Teradyne, a leading manufacturer of semiconductor test equipment, serving initially as a product manager in Boston and later as regional marketing and business development manager out of Singapore. He previously served as an engineer officer in the US Army Corps of Engineers.
He completed his graduate studies as a Leaders for Manufacturing Fellow at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), earning an MS in Materials Science (Electronic Materials) as well as an MBA. He also holds a BSc in Engineering Physics (Lasers and Optics) from the United States Military Academy.
- “IT Marketing in China: How to Master the Channel,” Brief, enero 24, 2018
- “US concerns grow over Chinese chip expansion ,” Financial Times, enero 16, 2017, Technology
- “Why China Wants U.S. Memory Chip Technology And What Washington Is Doing About It,” Forbes, diciembre 06, 2016, Technology
- “China Chases Chip Leadership,” Brief, agosto 23, 2016
- “Cloud Carrier Promises Rich Pickings for IT Firms,” China Daily, diciembre 16, 2015, Article