Joachim Breidenthal is a partner in Bain & Company's Johannesburg office. He is a member of the firm's Energy & Natural Resources practice and Digital practice, and has authored multiple articles on the intersection of the two.
With more than 15 years of management consulting expertise Joachim has worked with clients across oil & gas, chemicals, mining and the broader industrial goods value chain. His work spans strategy, performance improvement, and organizational change. His specialty is digital transformation (strategy, performance improvement, operating model) and he works with clients globally to bridge digital strategy with scale deployment for results.
He is an Ivey Scholar and graduated with a bachelor's of commerce degree from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario in Canada.
- “Industrial Analytics: Maintenance Gains without Adoption Pains ,” Brief, julio 2019
- “How Digital Improves Management Systems in Oil and Gas,” Brief, agosto 2018
- “How to Unleash the Power of the Front Line,” Managing Change Blog, abril 2018, Article
- “Accelerating Digitalization in Chemicals: Five Questions for CEOs,” Brief, agosto 2017
- “Retaining Founder’s Energy and Mentality Leads to Value Creation,” Business Day, junio 2017, Article