He has nearly 20 years of industry and consulting experience.
Mike advises banks, stock exchange and market infrastructure companies as well as asset management companies on major strategy, M&A and transformation projects. In recent years, he has also advised clients in Germany, France and Switzerland on business model topics. In addition, he supports industrial companies on issues relating to corporate finance, particularly regarding valuation and capital market readiness.
Prior to joining Bain, Mike worked for 10 years in Investment Banking/M&A for one of the world's leading US investment banks, where he was also focused on the financial services sector.
Mike holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business in Accounting and Finance, where he was awarded a J. William Fulbright scholarship, and a BA with high distinction from the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, where he majored in Banking & Finance.
- “Pre and post-IPO investors are ‘different species,’ analyst says,” CNBC, julio 06, 2020, Financial Services
- “How to Avoid the Curse of IPO Underperformance ,” Snap Chart, febrero 28, 2020
- “Reversing the Winner’s Curse of the IPO,” Brief, febrero 19, 2020
- “IPOs: How to Reverse the Winner’s Curse,” CFO.com, febrero 12, 2020, Article
- “How Europe’s Banks Can Recapture the Capital Markets Business at Home ,” Brief, septiembre 02, 2019