Henrik has more than 15 years of experience in international strategy consulting with hands-on functional experience in strategy, PE, M&A, merger integration, efficiency programs and transformations across industries and geographies.
Prior to joining Bain, Henrik worked for four years as CEO of Russian Standard, the leading consumer goods and financial services company in Russia with more than 40,000 employees. Henrik also was a partner at another global consulting firm in the Nordics and the Middle East and worked for several years in Merrill Lynch's M&A Group in London.
Henrik holds a Bachelor with Honors from the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, UK.
- “Reversing the Winner’s Curse of the IPO,” Brief, febrero 19, 2020
- “IPOs: How to Reverse the Winner’s Curse,” CFO.com, febrero 12, 2020, Article
- “Plotting a Path to Financial Excellence,” CFO.com, julio 31, 2017, Article
- “When the Finance Department Becomes a Company's Secret Weapon,” Brief, junio 16, 2017
- “Agitators and Reformers: How to Respond to Activist Investors,” Transaction Advisors, julio 30, 2015, Article