NPS Prism is a market-leading, cloud-based SaaS business. NPS Prism provides its customers with actionable insights and analysis that guide the creation of game-changing customer experiences. Based on rock-solid sampling, research, and analytic methodology, it lets customers see how they compare to their competitors on overall NPS®, and on every step of the customer journey.
With NPS Prism you can see where you’re strong, where you lag, and how customers feel about doing business with you and your competitors, in their own words. The result: Prioritize the customer interactions that matter most. NPS Prism customers use our customer experience benchmarks and insights to propel their growth and outpace the competition.
Launched in 2019, NPS Prism has rapidly grown to a team of over 200, serving dozens of clients around the world. We believe that diversity, inclusion and collaboration is key to building extraordinary teams. We hire people with exceptional talents, abilities and potential, then create an environment where you can become the best version of yourself and thrive both professionally and personally.
NPS Prism - Analyst will work closely with the Prism India Hub Team Manager, NPS Prism Product Manager, General Manager, Bain Partners, and the Proprietary Data group to build and deliver a commercially successful product that spans core sectors across all regions.
Technical Delivery, planning and technology enablement -
- Be responsible for the technical delivery of the NPS PRISM Database
- Lead architecture, design, and development of PostgreSQL Database and business intelligence solutions within operations team
- Has the Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Modeling, specifically building and understanding star/snowflake schema-based data marts
- Has worked on large Data Engineering project and proficient with techniques, and concepts in designing and developing large and complex ETL pipelines including data ingestion, processing, and storage
- Act as an expert in advising teams, on the data level changes required for new data management solutions there by accelerating the 2.0 migration goals
- Be responsible for the QC mechanism of Database tables
- Work in a collaborative manner across teams to define technical approaches and implemented new data architecture, data flows and ingestion strategies, data processes built-up, etc.
- Act as a solution architect on projects, owning the data integration solution from end to end
- Implement and design pipelines to create migrate legacy instruments (data sets) which are ready for ingestion to data base and help teams in the pre work
- Help the team managers in Building and maintaining the long-term project roadmap for migration to database.
- Design and develop Data Integration solutions (ETL, ELT, Data Governance, MDM)
- Develop reusable frameworks for solving common data integration needs
- Establish and implement state-of-art solutions and best practices, reflecting the latest trends and evolving industry standards
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience working in Data Engineering or similar role
- Strong SQL expertise and strong data architecture, warehousing, and dimensional modeling experience
- Experience designing data engineering solutions using MS SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Data Lake, and ETL tools
- Familiarity with Business Visualization toolkits especially Tableau and ETL tools like Alteryx
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- High performance and standards as demonstrated by academic or previous job experience