He has more than 15 years of industry and consulting experience.
Amit has extensive experience advising global clients in a range of industries, including consumer products, industrial products, automotive, chemicals and process industries, as well as private equity. He is an expert in manufacturing and supply chain strategy, cost transformations and operating model design.
Before entering consulting, Amit gained industry experience as an engineer and Lean Six Sigma black belt at General Electric.
He earned an MBA from Columbia Business School and a Bachelor of Science in chemical engineering from the University of Michigan.
- “Supply Chain Reset: A Different Reality Demands a Different Approach,” Brief, mayo 31, 2022
- “Operations Priority No. 1 in Machinery: Sustainable and Resilient Supply Chains,” Global Machinery & Equipment Report, mayo 02, 2022, Report
- “Covid-19 Made Operations Challenges Worse. Try Rebooting.,” Infographic, marzo 02, 2021
- “How to Avoid the Digital Operations Doom Loop,” Operations Management: Find Your Edge, febrero 15, 2019, Article
- “Amit Nagar: A Smarter Approach to Digital Operations,” Video, noviembre 17, 2017