From procurement and cost management to supply chain efficiency and digital transformation, Bain works with companies in all industrial sectors to solve a broad range of management challenges. We help companies generate real results today and build a strategy that will endure well into the future. Bain's advanced manufacturing experts provide your company with deep experience in the aerospace, defense and government services, airlines and transportation, automotive, forest products, paper and packaging, infrastructure, construction and building products, machinery and equipment, and real estate sectors.
What We Do
What We Do
- Digital: Demystify digital and focus on practical, immediate steps that set you on a path to digital leadership. Combine traditional and digital lean techniques to achieve new levels of performance and efficiency, on the shop floor and beyond.
- Cost: Whether you need to rapidly capture cost savings opportunities, zero-base your budget or strategically transform your cost structure, Bain can help.
- Operations: Reimagine your operations—from supply chain to procurement to the Internet of Things—so that you can unlock growth, reduce costs and become an efficiency leader.
- Strategy: Since Bain’s founding in 1973, strategy has been our core business. We work with companies to develop strategies that deliver results.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Improve your odds of successful M&A through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, commercial diligence and merger integration.
- Organization: Ensure your organization is set up to deliver on your company’s strategy.
Featured Team Members
How We Can Help
Capability BuildingCapability Building
Our Capability Building team provides customised learning experiences led by Bain experts who combine deep domain knowledge with real-world perspectives.
B2B Go-to-MarketB2B Go-to-Market
Enhance every element of your commercial functions to deliver top and bottom line growth
Lean Six SigmaLean Six Sigma
By combining lean manufacturing with digital capabilities companies can eliminate more waste, save more money and efficiently execute their manufacturing strategies.