From procurement and cost management to supply chain efficiency and digital transformation, we work with companies in all industrial sectors to solve a broad range of management challenges. We help companies generate real results today and build strategies that will endure well into the future. Our advanced manufacturing consulting expertise spans every industry sub-sector, including aviation, automotive & mobility, forest products, paper & packaging, infrastructure, construction and building products, machinery and equipment, and real estate.
What We Do
What We Do
- Digital: Demystify digital and focus on practical, immediate steps that set you on a path to digital leadership. Combine traditional and digital lean techniques to achieve new levels of performance and efficiency, on the shop floor and beyond.
- Cost: Whether you need to rapidly capture cost savings opportunities, zero-base your budget or strategically transform your cost structure, Bain can help.
- Operations: Reimagine your operations—from supply chain to procurement to the Internet of Things—so that you can unlock growth, reduce costs and become an efficiency leader.
- Strategy: Since Bain’s founding in 1973, strategy has been our core business. We work with companies to develop strategies that deliver results.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Improve your odds of successful M&A through an integrated, battle-tested approach that links acquisition strategy, commercial diligence and merger integration.
- Organization: Ensure your organization is set up to deliver on your company’s strategy.
Featured Team Members
How We Can Help
Digital StrategyDigital Strategy
A winning digital strategy balances today’s needs with tomorrow’s opportunities. We apply the Bain Radar 360 Strategy® "Today Forward, Future Back" approach to deliver immediate, tangible benefits that propel you into your digital future.