- Head of our Greater China Private Equity practice
During his tenure at Bain, Hao has led several large-scale turnaround initiatives, as well as numerous commercial due diligence projects for clients within a wide range of industries across China.
He has also served both regional and global clients in the consumer goods, apparel, retail, telecom, industrials and advanced manufacturing & services spheres. His core capabilities across such industries include merger integration, transformation, digital, e-commerce, route-to-market and strategy.
Prior to joining Bain in 2010, Hao held positions at Morgan Stanley, Robert Bosch GmbH and another top consulting firm.
He holds a master’s degree from INSEAD and bachelor’s degrees from ETH Zurich.
- “China M&A,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report
- “Are Your Portfolio Companies Acting Without Planning?,” Brief, abril 10, 2020
- “Investing in a Time of Crisis,” Brief, abril 02, 2020
- “Coping with Coronavirus: How Private Equity Firms Can Focus on What Matters Most,” Brief, marzo 25, 2020