Jonny Holliday is a partner in Bain & Company's London office and a member of the firm's Private Equity practice. He has also worked extensively in the firm's Telecommunications, Media and Technology practice areas. He previously worked in Bain's Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York offices.
Jonny has more than a decade of consulting experience with Bain. He has extensive due diligence and post-acquisition project experience with a specific focus in software. From both corporate and private equity perspectives, he has worked across multiple TMT sub-sectors, including fixed and mobile telecommunications, information technology and semiconductor markets.
In 2008 and 2012, Jonny temporarily left Bain to volunteer in Rwanda and Colombia for Technoserve, an NGO supporting entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Jonny earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in experimental psychology from New College, Oxford University, graduating with First Class Honors.
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” Report, febrero 24, 2020
- “Stop Flying Blind in Sales,” Brief, diciembre 13, 2017
- “Predictive Analytics Can Widen the Aperture for Potential Sales,” Snap Chart, diciembre 12, 2017
- “Fundamentals, Not Fluff, Spur Tech-Sector Valuations in Private Equity,” Forbes.com, marzo 28, 2017, Article
- “How SaaS Providers Can Use Pricing to Achieve Their Ambitions,” Brief, julio 09, 2014