Jonny Holliday is a partner in Bain & Company's London office and a member of the firm's Private Equity practice. He has also worked extensively in the firm's Telecommunications, Media and Technology practice areas. He previously worked in Bain's Sydney, Shanghai, Hong Kong and New York offices.
Jonny has more than a decade of consulting experience with Bain. He has extensive due diligence and post-acquisition project experience with a specific focus in software. From both corporate and private equity perspectives, he has worked across multiple TMT sub-sectors, including fixed and mobile telecommunications, information technology and semiconductor markets.
In 2008 and 2012, Jonny temporarily left Bain to volunteer in Rwanda and Colombia for Technoserve, an NGO supporting entrepreneurs in developing countries.
Jonny earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in experimental psychology from New College, Oxford University, graduating with First Class Honors.
- “How Private Equity Keeps Winning in Software,” Global Private Equity Report, 2022年3月7日, レポート
- “Is Your Tech Due Diligence Good Enough?,” Global Private Equity Report, 2022年3月7日, レポート
- “Technology: Bubble or Opportunity for Private Equity Investors?,” レポート, 2020年2月24日
- “Stop Flying Blind in Sales,” 論説, 2017年12月13日
- “Predictive Analytics Can Widen the Aperture for Potential Sales,” スナップチャート, 2017年12月12日