Alejandro Perez De Rosso is a partner in our Consumer Products, Financial Services and Organization practices, based in Buenos Aires. He is also experienced in retail, telecom, travel, manufacturing, and energy.
With more than 15 years of global consulting experience, Alejandro has worked for large national and multinational companies throughout South America, especially in Argentina, Peru, Colombia, Chile, and Brazil, as well as in Europe.
Alejandro focuses primarily on strategy, digital transformation, go-to-market (GTM), commercial excellence, performance improvement, M&A, and operating model, including organization, talent, and Agile.
Alejandro supports entrepreneurs and pro-bono initiatives in sustainability, education, and health in Argentina.
Alejandro holds an Executive MBA from IESE Business School and an industrial engineering degree from Instituto Tecnológico de Buenos Aires (ITBA).
- “¿Cuál será el futuro del consumo en Perú?,” Webinar, octubre 19, 2021
- “¿Cuál es el futuro del consumo en Argentina?,” Webinar, septiembre 23, 2021
- “Acelerando el performance de marca mediante acciones de sostenibilidad,” Webinar, noviembre 24, 2020
- “Liderazgo ágil,” Webinar, agosto 25, 2020
- “Cómo acelerar las soluciones digitales para ganar en la "nueva normalidad",” Webinar, junio 18, 2020