Vinit Bhatia is a partner in Bain & Company's Hong Kong office. He co-leads Bain's APAC Performance Improvement practice.
Vinit has more than 20 years of management consulting experience and delivers strategies that work for leading businesses. He has developed a breadth of global expertise, working for clients in Asia, Canada, the United States and Europe.
Vinit advises global clients on range of performance improvement topics, including sustained cost transformations, G&A optimization, productivity improvement and working capital improvement.
In addition to his performance improvement experience, Vinit has extensive experience serving clients in Bain's Private Equity practice, having led numerous due diligence assignments across multiple industries. He has also worked with a variety of portfolio companies, primarily in the areas of business unit strategy and performance improvement. In addition, Vinit has supported a number of funds with their fund strategy and operations.
Prior to joining Bain in 1993, Vinit was based in New York where he worked for an investment bank specializing in project finance.
Vinit completed his MBA from the Amos Tuck School at Dartmouth College. He holds a B. Comm. from Queen's University where he graduated First Class with Honors.
- “Kreutzer’s Take: Private Equity Decouples in China,” WSJ Pro, noviembre 2017, Private Equity
- “Asia value creation: Internal repairs,” Asian Venture Capital Journal, febrero 2017, Private Equity
- “The gathering storm: Preparing portfolio companies for a downturn,” Asian Venture Capital Journal, abril 2016, Private Equity
- “Private equity's biggest fear in Asia? The BAT,” Financial News, septiembre 2015
- “How Private Equity Firms Determine Where to Invest,” Article, octubre 2008