Alessandro Cannarsi is a partner in our Private Equity practice, based in Milan. He has more than 20 years of experience in technology and consulting and has worked across Europe, Southeast Asia, China, Korea, Japan, Australia, and the United States.
He supports private equity clients across consumer and tech sectors, particularly e-commerce, software, and semiconductors. He focuses on commercial due diligence support, sector scans, fund strategy, and value creation strategy. Aside from private equity clients, Alessandro has also worked alongside technology and telecommunications clients on strategy, customer experience, performance improvement, and operating model projects.
Prior to joining us, Alessandro worked for Microsoft, Sun Microsystems and SFR.
He holds an MBA from INSEAD, as well as a master's degree in engineering from Politecnico di Milano and l'École Nationale Supérieure de Techniques Avancées (ENSTA) in Paris.
- “e-Conomy SEA 2021,” Report, noviembre 10, 2021
- “Lessons from a Challenging Year for Private Equity in Southeast Asia,” Infographic, mayo 25, 2021
- “Despite a lacklustre 2020, SE Asia’s PE market remains attractive: Bain,” Deal Street Asia, mayo 21, 2021, Private Equity
- “Southeast Asia Private Equity – Emerging from Covid-19,” Webinar, mayo 21, 2021
- “e-Conomy SEA 2020,” Report, noviembre 10, 2020