Ingolf Zies is a partner based in Bain & Company's Munich office. He leads the firm's Enterprise Technology practice in Germany and Switzerland and is a member of the global Banking, Automotive and Advanced Manufacturing & Services practices.
Ingolf has significant expertise in large restructuring and transformation processes, reorganization of business models, bad-bank-set-up and post-merger integration. He advises clients in a variety of industries with a particular focus on IT/Technology, Banking, Automotive and Advanced Manufacturing Services.
Ingolf studied law in Munich, Belfast and Hamburg.
Ingolf Zies is a member of the IDG network of CIO and Computerwoche and publishes regularly. His current contributions are:
- "So lässt sich die Datenflut bewältigen", June 18, 2019.
- "Die Cloud spielt im digitalen Zeitalter die zentrale Rolle", February 8, 2019.
- "So funktionieren Kundenschnittstellen der nächsten Generation", October 31, 2019.
- "IT-Vision 2025 für Versicherungen", April 24, 2018.
- “More speed, fewer legacies: IT architecture in the digital age,” Brief, febrero 23, 2017
- “How banks upgrade their IT for the future,” Brief, septiembre 16, 2015