Pascal has 20 years of experience shaping the largest technology-enabled banking transformations across Asia Pacific.
In his role at Bain, Pascal supports large organizations in designing and delivering results from technology-centric business transformations. His areas of focus include digital and core systems transformations, next generation technology architectures, agile at scale and IT strategy.
Prior to Bain, Pascal was a Managing Director within a global consulting and systems integration firm for nearly 20 years, most recently as the Banking Industry Lead for Australia. During this time, he supported the design, establishment and review of Australia's big four banks' core, digital or technology transformations and some of Asia Pacific's largest banking transformations.
Before this, he held a number of positions in the firm's digital venture, strategy consulting and industry consulting practices, where he supported the firm's investments in new digital ventures, managed relationships with the firm's largest clients and led the development of emerging technology-based offerings. Pascal presented on banking and technology across a number of professional forums in China, Japan, Singapore and Australia.
Pascal began his career as an engineer in Stuttgart, Paris and Sydney working in the automotive industry with Mercedes Benz and in the defense industry with Thales.
Pascal holds MBA from the Groupe HEC in France and Bachelors of Operation Management and Engineering Physics from Miami University in USA.
- “What Makes Digital Attacker Banks So Efficient?,” Infographic, abril 07, 2021
- “Banking Systems: They’re Not Mellowing with Age,” Snap Chart, marzo 04, 2020
- “For Banks, Modernizing Technology Has Become a Perpetual Challenge,” Brief, enero 22, 2020
- “Open Banking in Australia: An Opportunity to Regain Trust,” Brief, septiembre 18, 2019
- “Four Myths of Digital Transformation: What Only 8% of Companies Know,” Article, junio 25, 2019