Peter Slagt is a partner in the Singapore office of Bain & Company and a member of the firm's global Results Delivery® practice.
As part of his Results Delivery focus, Peter works with clients to navigate successfully through their major transformations. In addition, he builds capability within Bain's consulting teams to support clients to manage change and deliver effectively against challenging goals.
Peter is a trusted executive board adviser across multiple industries, including private equity, banking, energy, oil, telecom, high-tech, packaging and fast-moving consumer goods. He has also applied his consulting experience globally in regions such as Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. He has particularly deep expertise in business turnarounds, sustainable implementation and leadership/board executive and top team development.
Prior to joining Bain, Peter was Partner and the Leader of the Northern European Organization practice of another top-tier consulting firm.
- “Coronavirus: How to Be the Leader Your People Need Right Now,” Brief, marzo 16, 2020
- “Managing the Micro-battles Portfolio,” Founder's Mentality Blog, abril 23, 2019, Article
- “Micro-battles and the Journey to Scale Insurgency,” Brief, octubre 08, 2018
- “Designing the Journey: How to Tailor to Context,” Founder's Mentality Blog, abril 16, 2018, Article
- “The Micro-battles Learning (Training) Agenda,” Founder's Mentality Blog, abril 04, 2018, Article