Weiwen Han is a partner in Bain & Company's Hong Kong office and the managing partner of Bain's Greater China offices.
He is a leader in the firm's Private Equity practice and a senior member of the Digital, Consumer Products and Retail practices, as well as an expert engaged with Bain's Founder's Mentality 100 program.
Weiwen has more than 18 years of management consulting experience advising leading investment companies, including private equity firms, on their biggest challenges and opportunities.
Weiwen holds deep expertise in company and fund strategy, industry and target screening, commercial due diligence and portfolio company management. He has helped many mid- and large-sized Chinese companies to develop strategy, improve their performance and upgrade their management capabilities, including organization, operations and IT.
Since joining Bain in 2002, Weiwen has served clients in Bain's Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Los Angeles offices. Prior to Bain, he worked at another global consulting firm in China and the United States.
Weiwen earned an MBA from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business. He also received a Bachelor of Science degree from Fudan University in Shanghai with high honors in business and economics.
- “Digital Philanthropy in China: Activating the Individual Donor Base,” Report, noviembre 27, 2018
- “Consumption in China: Ten Trends for the Next 10 Years,” Brief, junio 13, 2018
- “China E-Commerce: A Bonanza for Brands,” The Financial Times, abril 18, 2016, Article
- “A Path Forward For Retailers in China's Cooling Economy,” Forbes.com, enero 12, 2016, Article
- “How Brands Can Attract Shoppers in Slower-Growth China,” Forbes.com, enero 11, 2016, Article