Andrea Campagnoli is a partner in Bain & Company's Singapore office. He is a leader of Bain's Private Equity practice in Southeast Asia and a co-head of Bain's Technology Private Equity sector for Asia Pacific.
He has more than 10 years of management consulting experience, advising clients in the technology and fintech sectors first in EMEA and then since 2018 across Southeast Asia. Andrea has deep expertise in M&A advisory, due diligence, and portfolio value creation planning in the tech and fintech sectors, having advised equity investors on early stage, growth and buyout deals.
Earlier in his career, Andrea spent two years as an investment professional at a European buyout fund focused on the financial services sector. He also founded and managed a sustainable fashion consumer firm called Andro Design.
Andrea holds master's and bachelor's degrees from Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Deal Value Hits Record $185 billion,” Snap Chart, abril 08, 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Dry Powder Grows to $477 Billion—a New High,” Snap Chart, abril 08, 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity: Digital Business Models Offer Strongest Growth,” Snap Chart, abril 08, 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity Market Update,” Webinar, abril 01, 2021
- “Asia-Pacific Private Equity 2021,” Report, marzo 25, 2021