He has more than 26 years of management consulting experience, advising business leaders on their biggest opportunities and challenges.
Sam has worked extensively with clients across manufacturing, supply chain, procurement and IT to help them transform their extended supply chains to achieve world-class performance. He has significant experience helping them address challenges in inventory management, manufacturing efficiency, logistics and distribution, forecasting and planning, network optimization, strategic sourcing, order management and service parts.
He also has helped clients with large-scale cost transformation efforts, leading work with them on organization design, decision-making effectiveness, SG&A efficiency, IT operating model, shared services and merger integration.
Sam has helped clients improve both efficiency and effectiveness of their organizations across a variety of industries, including automotive, appliance manufacturing, retail, consumer products, computer systems, networking equipment, semiconductors, industrial equipment, health care, and the public sector.
Prior to joining Bain in 2000, Sam worked as a system design engineer, programmer and field services supervisor. He also worked with another global consulting firm.
Sam earned an SM from the MIT Sloan School of Management in 1993. He also graduated from Harvey Mudd College in 1985, where he received both a BS and an MS in Engineering.
- “Sam Israelit: Build a Digital Supply Chain That Is Fit for the Future,” Video, julio 16, 2018
- “Building a Digital Supply Chain Ready for the Future,” Supply Chain 24/7, marzo 29, 2018, Article
- “Build a Digital Supply Chain That Is Fit for the Future,” Brief, marzo 13, 2018
- “Ten ways to improve inventory management,” WSJ.com, julio 06, 2011, Article
- “Merger Integration Blueprint,” Article, julio 19, 2002