Suzanne Kumar is our global M&A and Divestitures practice vice president. She is based in New York.
Suzanne holds deep expertise in topics related to M&A strategy, due diligence, and merger integration. She develops intellectual capital on M&A trends and key product topics. She is also responsible for our global M&A practice operations, including product management, knowledge management, and client and team support.
She has almost 20 years of experience with Bain and has worked in the firm's Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, San Francisco, and New York offices. Her consulting experience crosses a variety of industries, including private equity, technology, retail, and consumer goods.
Suzanne graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University with an A.B. in Sociology.
- “Global M&A Report Midyear 2022 ,” Brief, julio 07, 2022
- “2022 on track to be the second-strongest year for dealmaking on record, as executives remain committed to M&A amid turbulence,” Press release, julio 07, 2022
- “Letter from the M&A Team: Beneath the M&A Headlines,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report
- “Inside the Record Year in M&A,” Video, febrero 08, 2022
- “State of the M&A Market ,” M&A Report, febrero 08, 2022, Report