Since joining Bain in 2008, Ben has honed deep expertise in M&A, specializing in merger integration. He has led numerous global integration programs, including complex acquisitions of carved-out assets. As part his merger integration work, he has advised clients on organization and operating model design, cultural integration and channel strategy.
He is also deeply versed in portfolio company value creation and B2B NPS®.
Ben has advised both public and private equity portfolio companies across numerous industry sectors, including med tech, pharmaceuticals, insurance and retail.
During his tenure at Bain, he has also worked in the firm’s Sydney office.
He holds a bachelor's degree in business economics from Brown University.
- “Healthcare Corporate M&A: Rebounding from the Pandemic,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Life Sciences Tools: Diagnostics Deals on the Rise ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare M&A,” M&A Report, 08.02.2022 , Report
- “Getting Ready for the Recovery in Healthcare M&A,” M&A Report, 16.02.2021 , Report
- “Corporate M&A: For Public Healthcare Companies, It’s All about Revenue Growth,” Report, 08.03.2020