Benjamin Cooke is a partner in our Private Equity practice, based in San Francisco.
He works with a range of financial investors (including buyout, growth, and impact firms) and their portfolio companies. Ben has led more than 100 due diligence assignments, with particular depth in the consumer, healthcare, and education sectors. His recent work also includes multiple growth strategy projects with portfolio companies.
He previously worked as an analyst for an investment banking firm.
Benjamin holds an MBA from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a B.A. from Yale University.
- “Growth Equity Blossoms in Emerging Tech-Related Healthcare Firms ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Exits: Corporate Buyers Step Up,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Macro Trends Broaden Investment Opportunities ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in North America: Bring On the Gem Assets,” Report, 17.03.2021