Doris has more than 15 years of consulting experience in the private equity sector with strong expertise in the technology, media, and telecommunications industries. She has extensive experience working with LBO clients to address deal generation, strategic due diligence, and post-acquisition projects.
Doris joined Bain in 2003. She earned an MBA from Insead and an M.S. from ESSEC Business School.
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Funds Take On More Risk in a Hot Market,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare IT: Faster, Smarter, Tuned to Value ,” Report, 15.03.2022
- “Healthcare Private Equity in Europe: Steady Dealmaking despite Many Deferrals,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Healthcare IT: Technologies Help Improve Patient Experiences at Lower Costs,” Report, 16.03.2021
- “Private Equity Buy-and-Build: How to Get It Right,” Brief, 20.11.2019