As an expert in the field of applying advanced analytics to address business challenges, Lori brings a global perspective on state-of-the-art analytical methodologies and opportunities to her clients.
At Bain, Lori leads case teams and collaborates with clients across a number of industries including retail, banking, insurance, telecommunications, media and technology. Her work addresses a variety of topics from strategy and organizational development to building and deploying analytics. She has also worked on projects focused on delivering decision science models for marketing, customer experience enhancement, loyalty, revenue enhancement, customer service, collections and risk management.
Lori has more than 20 years of experience in the field of advanced analytics and decision science as an adviser, practitioner and entrepreneur. Prior to joining Bain in 2014, Lori co-founded and led McKinsey’s Insurance Solutions which designs, builds and deploys analytics solutions across the customer value chain. Lori honed her decision science experience as General Manager of the Enterprise Management division at FICO, a global analytics software and services company, and as Chief Strategy and New Applications Development Officer at RMS, a leading catastrophe risk modeling company
Lori earned an MBA in marketing and finance from Babson College and graduated summa cum laude from New England College with a bachelor's degree in psychology and public administration.
- “Yoky Matsuoka of Google Health on the Future of Healthcare,” Video, 12.03.2019
- “The Amazon Effect on What Consumers Value,” Snap Chart, 07.11.2018
- “Как дать потребителям то, что они действительно ценят,” Brief, 10.10.2018
- “Data Scientists, Take a Hippocratic Oath,” Forbes.com, 13.06.2018 , Article
- “How Advanced Analytics Is Changing B2B Selling,” HBR.org, 10.05.2018 , Article