- Deep case work across strategy, commercial excellence, credit, risk and management
- Risk, finance and regulation authority
- >20 years of firm experience
Manfredi de'Mozzi is a partner and the head of our EMEA SME Banking and Corporate Banking practices, based in Milan.
He has more than two decades of comprehensive banking experience.
Manfredi serves national and international financial institutions, with a specific focus on M&A, post-merger integration and credit platforms, including underwriting, early management and recovery. He is also an expert on developing customer strategy and full potential programs for major corporate, SME, retail and wholesale clients, as well as small businesses.
His recent case work has additionally involved capital management and risk-based pricing.
Beyond his client engagements, Manfredi is a member of our EMEA Financial Services marketing team.
He previously worked as a financial analyst in investment banking. He was also a strategy manager for another top consulting firm.
Manfredi holds a degree in business administration from Bocconi University.
- “Small Is Not Medium: Banks Discover Laws of the Ecosystem Jungle,” Brief, 06.07.2021
- “What Next for SME and Corporate Banking?,” Brief, 28.05.2020